As home inspectors and community members of the South Puget Sound, the Brendan Marchant Pillar To Post Team has had the pleasure of working with and maintaining relationships with homeowners, buyers, sellers, and real estate agents since 2001.
Our customers trust us to be professional, accurate, honest and effective, both in performing the inspection and in communicating the results. This trust is held in high esteem and we continuously work to ensure that we keep it.
We take great pride and satisfaction in our work and it shows! A third-party rating agency found that we have earned a gratifying 95% satisfaction rating among our clients and the realtors we work with. Many of our clients tell us that they have had more fun and learned more about homes with a Pillar To Post home inspection than with any other home inspection they experienced previously. We constantly hear, “I have never had such a fantastic, thorough home inspection! I learned so much!”
We’re number one for a reason: Pillar To Post has been named #1 in the Home Inspection category by Entrepreneur Magazine in its Annual Franchise 500 issue for seven years running because we work to earn your trust and confidence with every home inspection we perform, every day!
Highly Qualified to Provide Professional Home Inspections
• We have inspected every type of house imaginable. Homes with great history, dating back all the way to the late 1800’s, waterfront residences, mountain cabins, and homes right in the middle of town.
• We have inspected homes in all price ranges – from $50,000 to $3 million.
• Our experience includes single condominium units to large acreage estates.
• We’ve inspected homes for everyday folks, Seattle Seahawks football players, captains of industry and finance, architects and engineers, pundits and commentators, politicians, craftsmen, you name it!
Additional Services We Offer Our Clients
We offer added services to our clients in addition to a home inspection. These can be scheduled on an individual basis or can be arranged at the same time as the home inspection. The services available include but are not limited to:
- Radon Testing
- Water Quality Testing
- Mold and Allergen Testing
- Manufactured Home Tie-down
- Indoor Air Quality Testing
- Pre-Sale Home Inspections
- Pest Inspection
• 2017 Tacoma Pierce County Association of Realtors Affiliate of the Year
• 2012 Thurston County Realtors Association Partner of the Year
• 2010 Thurston County Multiple Listing Sales Association Director Award